Since 1986 Workmates have been supplying temporary and permanent staff to the Australian industry.
Workmates Australia’s branch offices are conveniently located throughout metropolitan Sydney.
Just ring 1300 879 377 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
'Mates don't let you down. Workmates Australia won’t let you down. Be you a client or an employee. We won’t let you down. We will do whatever it takes to retain your trust and confidence in our ability to get the job done.
Workmates Australia commenced business in 1986. The focus was on providing top-level recruitment and HR Strategy services to companies throughout the Sydney metropolitan area.
The company has worked successfully across a wide range of businesses, including engineering; manufacturing; retail fashion; catering; fine dining; engineering; manufacturing; distribution and service industries, and at all levels - from senior management and other permanent executive positions to temporary staff in administration, logistics, finance, sales and customer service.
Specialist staff and consultants are now available to assist clients not only with recruitment solutions, but also comprehensive Human Resources advice, including profiling, position descriptions and performance assessment.
Workmates Australia tailors the recruitment process to meet your specific needs. We establish an accurate profile of the position and the type of person you are seeking. At the same time, we acknowledge that the needs of the candidate must be matched with yours. The 'can do' must also be the 'will do'.
Candidate expectations and skills are reviewed with careful screening at both the telephone and personal interview stages.
- Assist with the development of a Job Description
- Explore existing contacts for potential candidates
- Generate advertising copy for both ‘Seek’ and ‘MyCareer’ websites immediately
- Develop advertising copy for placement in relevant print media
- Qualify and interview responding applicants
- Short list relevant candidates
- Resume verification & reference checking of final choice
- Job offer and employment contract
- Develop first three months Probationary period performance milestones
- Monthly ‘one-on-one’ monitoring and coaching of progress and action plan for initial three months probationary employment.