FMCG / CONSUMER GOODS:
Workmates Australia WMA has a proven capacity for consistently delivering strong workforces under the tough circumstances that make the FMCG industry unique.
We are capable of:
- Quickly responding to sharp peaks and troughs in workforce requirements by utilising tested workforce planning, proactive recruitment techniques and volume recruitment processes.
- Selecting the best candidates from a deep pool by identifying skill and cultural requirements that are unique to each client or client site.
- Ensuring a harmonious workplace relations environment is maintained through the management of an experienced in-house industrial relations team.
WMA can provide people and teams with the following specialist skills:
- Factory Hands
- Knife Hands / Ingredient Mixers
- Forklift Drivers
- General Labourers
- Machine Operators
- Materials Handling Specialists
- Pickers and Packers
- Process Workers
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Safety Personnel
- Store Personnel
- Line Managers
One of our core recruitment focuses is in the area of FMCG / Consumer Goods sector.
At WMA we have a team of consultants who specialise in the FMCG sector, providing a niche recruitment service to the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector throughout Sydney. We recruit sales, marketing, retail, supply chain, procurement, engineering, and operations professionals for all areas of the food, beverage and consumer goods sectors, including both permanent and contracting positions.>/p>
Our FMCG / Consumer Goods specialisation has led to an extensive network of candidates with industry experience and an enviable list of Local, National and Global blue chip clients who partner with us for their recruitment needs.