Workmates Australia WMA specialises in rail and infrastructure construction within rail environments.
We are specialists at working in live rail environments and constrained sites requiring short-term occupations / shut downs, speed of construction, the protection of assets and minimal disruption to track operations, vehicle traffic or pedestrian access.
Experienced in delivering both light rail and heavy rail projects, we have the specialist knowledge, expertise, resources, and systems to deliver your projects on time and on budget.
Workmates Australia WMA has an in-house recruiting team ready to undertake civil and mechanical works, with the ability to share resources across the sector.
Workmates Australia WMA can provide people and teams with the following specialist skills:
- General Labourers / Trade Assistants
- Concrete / Asphalt Layers
- Elevated work platform / Scissor Lift Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Front End Loader Operators
- Truck Drivers
- Track side SE&T Installation
- Cable Route Installation
- Signalling Installation
- Supply and Operation of Rail Plant
- Track side Drainage
- Car Park Construction
- Railway Infrastructure Maintenance
- Station Refurbishment & New Build
- Platform Refurbishment and New Build
- Bridge Repair and Painting
- Under Track Crossings